Tuesday, September 2, 2008

the Onion Soldiers

Tonight while playing a rousing game of Professor Noggin, Civil War we had a funny happen! Mike and Jonathan and I were playing and it was Jonathan's turn to read the question. He started out reading and got to the words "the Union Soldiers" however it came out "the onion soldiers"! Of course, my mind working the way it does, I immediately began to have all sorts of funny images pop into my head! visions of veggietales newest character, The Onion Soldiers Lobbing giant onions of various brands at thier enemies shouting cries of "VIDALIA!" In order to distract thier enemy, they launch a rocket filled with diced onions, upon impact it explodes and distributes the onion everywhere. while the enemy is distracted by the fumes assailing thier eyes, the Onion soldiers close in for victory!!!!

I know, I am warped, but it was funny!!

No comments: